How To Sell a $14 Book For $2,500

Previously, I had mentioned a $2,500 book by Monhish Pabrai called Mosaics:Perspectives on Investing and how I was hoping I could find my own signed copy to hawk on Amazon.

Well, I did find it and after jumping through several hoops I was finally approved as a seller on Amazon.com. (Don't know what the issue was, just some technical difficulties on their end).

Not only did I find a signed copy, I also happened to have an unsigned copy too!

I'm selling the autographed copy for $2,395 (don't want to be too greedy!). Here's the link on Amazon.com. If anyone's interested, contact me directly and I'll let it go for $2,200 with free FEDEX shipping.

I'm not sure what sort of people buy these kind of books. But I know they exist. Someone spent $395 and bought the unsigned edition a few days ago. I know that for a fact because I got a $23 commission from Amazon on the sale of that book(thanks whoever you are!).

I just read Pabrai's latest book, The Dhandho Investor: The Low - Risk Value Method to High Returns and its really very, very good. I'll write a review on it shortly.

And yeah, the title of this post is a bit misleading. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment