Debt Consolidation Tips

In a previous post I mentioned that some bloggers make a decent living.

Well one of the highest revenue producers for John Chow was ReviewMe. Not being one to question someone smarter than me, I immediately signed up to whore myself out review other blogs for cash. Sure enough, a week later someone rich enough for fork over $60 took the bait! So here's my review for Debt Consolidation Tips.

Overall, I really liked the layout and the very clean uncluttered look. (Quite a contrast from Adventures In Money Making !). A good number of interesting and pratical articles related debt-negotiation, debt-management, credit cards, loans and consumer rights. I think my favorite post was the Top 100 Finance Quotes. Some of the gems were
  • A dollar saved is a quarter earned. - John Ciardi

  • We can loan you enough money to get you completely out of debt. - bank sign

  • Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Why not use the dollar for a bookmark? - Steven Spielberg

  • Go for a business that any idiot can run-because sooner or later, any idiot probably is going to run it. - Peter Lynch

  • Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing. - Warren Buffett

  • I am proud to be paying taxes in the United States. The only thing is, I could be just as proud for half of the money. - Arthur Godfrey


The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't find out who owns the site.(Well I found out who owns the domain, but thats not really the same thing!) I think people like to associate a name behind a site and get some background information. The fact that I couldn't find any kinda bugged me. An "About" page would be nice.

If you visit the site make sure you check out 17 Hidden Tricks Lenders Use, and How to Avoid Them under the best posts section.

No comments:

Post a Comment