Saving Money On Supplements

I'm a big fan of protein shakes. No, I'm not particularly well-built, but I just like drinking them.

However, once you find a brand that doesn't taste like carboard, it very quickly becomes rather expensive. I usually like using Froogle to find the cheapest stores however it can be misleading because they shaft you on the shipping charges. It becomes cumbersome calculating the shipping costs on several sites but I think I've found one thats rather good.

Its called Supplement Warehouse and they offer 5% less than any other site. All you have to do is put in the url to the cheaper site and they'll knock off 5% of the cheaper price! On top of that if you refer you're friends, they get 5% off their first order and you get the equivalent dollar amount off your next one! Pretty Neat.

If you want to buy something, send me an email and I'll send you a 5% off link.

No comments:

Post a Comment